Individual coaching is goal oriented, motivational and solution focused, and is therefore highly effective in bringing about lasting, significant and positive change.
Individual performance coaching can help leaders and employees to improve their own performance. Coaching in this context helps people to:
- Gain insight and awareness
- Identify and capitalise on personal strengths and resources
- Develop weaknesses and unrealised strengths
- Increase engagement
- Commit to personal health and well-being
- Cultivate more positive and productive relationships
- Communicate with influence
- Achieve results
Individual coaching is also a highly effective tool to help leaders manage and improve the performance of their staff. Coaching in this context helps leaders to:
- Understand the factors impacting on employee performance
- Define performance goals with employees
- Identify and capitalise on employee strengths
- Develop and implement strategies to address employee weaknesses
- Provide appropriate and effective feedback to employees
- Confidently handle difficult conversations with employees
- Motivate and engage employees
- Support the career development of employees
See the results of our recent staff coaching program with one of Adelaide's leading schools here.
Performance Coaching Packages
PB Performance Coaching provides performance coaching packages in blocks of six 1 hour sessions. Whilst performance coaching is highly individual, targeting the employee’s specific needs and helping them to find solutions that work for them, our most popular performance coaching packages include:
Employee Performance Coaching Package
Every employee can improve in some way, whether they are performing below, equal to or above expectations. Coaching assists employees to gain clarity about performance expectations and empowers them to implement strategies which improve engagement, positivity and performance. Depending on context this package may include individual coaching with both the employee and their supervisor, as well as joint sessions.
Performance Management Coaching Package
This package supports team leaders, especially those new to their role, to identify the factors that impact on performance, and to develop the skills and confidence to manage and improve the positivity, engagement and performance of their staff.
Behavioural preference profiling, using the Harrison Assessment tool, is available to support all individual coaching program.
Also check out our range of Team Development Coaching Packages, or ask about a coaching package tailored to your specific needs
Coaching is provided either face to face (generally in your workplace) or via telephone. Telephone coaching suits clients who don’t want to spend time travelling to appointments, who want the freedom to engage in the process in their own space, who travel frequently or who are based outside of Adelaide. Many clients prefer phone coaching as it enables them to really focus on the coaching conversation without distraction.
Want to know more or talk through your situation? Contact Jo via our email form or telephone 0412 319 394.