Many organisations recognise that the key to maximising organisational performance goes beyond a reactive approach to employee underperformance. Organisations need a culture that embraces positivity and continuous performance improvement, and this should be supported by robust performance management systems, policies and practices.
"Jo invested a lot of time and effort in developing a performance culture in her team, underpinned by effective planning and communication processes. Jo has suggested and implemented a range of new processes that bring some rigour to the Regional Services Group operations and performance planning processes". Patrick Palmer, Group Manager Regional Services, Australian Public Service Commission.
PB Performance Coaching is ideally placed to audit your organisation’s approach to performance management, and can recommend strategic and cost effective interventions that will help improve performance management programs and systems. Interventions may include:
- Individual performance coaching for employees and/or supervisors
- Performance management skills training for leaders
- Meeting or workshop facilitation which brings workgroups together to improve team performance
- Performance management program design or improvement
- Performance management program implementation, including getting employees on board
Want to know more or talk through your situation? Contact Jo via our email form or telephone 0412 319 394.