Individual coaching is goal oriented, motivational and solution focused, and is therefore highly effective in bringing about lasting, significant and positive change.
In the context of team development, individual coaching helps Team Leaders and Line Managers to:
- Define and communicate team goals and strategies
- Promote and embed agreed team values and behaviours
- Understand and improve group dynamics
- Structure roles, responsibilities and workflows to maximise individual and team productivity
- Appreciate and capitalise on the complementary strengths, behavioural preferences and motivations of team members
And helps team members to:
- Engage with team goals and strategies
- Support agreed team values and behaviours
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members
- Apply continuous improvement mindsets and strategies
- Appreciate and respond to the complementary strengths, behavioural preferences and motivations of team members
Team Development Coaching Packages
PB Performance Coaching provides team development coaching packages in blocks of six 1 hour sessions. Whilst coaching is highly individual, targeting the employee’s specific needs and helping them to find solutions that work for them, our most popular team development coaching packages include:
Team Development Coaching for Team Leaders
This coaching package supports team leaders who recognise that their team is not as positive, productive or successful as it could be, and who are looking for support to identify ways they can influence team dynamics and performance. It could be about team goals, strategies, roles, behaviours or processes, or it could be about improving the way people relate, communicate and work with each other.
Team Effectiveness Coaching for Team Members
All members of a team, regardless of their role or position, have an obligation to support the goals and endeavours of the team, beyond their personal agenda. Through individual coaching, team members can come to understand how their capabilities, attitude and behaviour impact on the morale and performance of their team, and can learn what they can do personally to maximise their contribution and optimise team functioning.
Behavioural preference profiling, using the Harrison Assessment tool, is available to support all team development coaching programs.
Also check out our range of workplace well-being coaching packages or ask about a coaching package tailored to your specific needs
Coaching is provided either face to face (generally in your workplace) or via telephone. Telephone coaching suits clients who don’t want to spend time travelling to appointments, who want the freedom to engage in the process in their own space, who travel frequently or who are based outside of Adelaide. Many clients prefer phone coaching as it enables them to really focus on the coaching conversation without distraction.
Want to know more or talk through your situation? Contact Jo via our email form or telephone 0412 319 394.