Managing and Improving Performance
Are you struggling with any of the following performance management and development challenges?
- Performance Management System – your organisation’s Performance Management System is unwieldy, bureaucratic, time consuming, process focused, and doesn’t support improvement in individual or organizational performance.
- Under skilled Managers – your Managers often lack the skills, experience or confidence to manage and develop their people.
- Avoiding difficult conversation – conversations about unacceptable behavior or performance can be emotional and challenging, so are often avoided until a crisis is reached.
- Lack of clarity – organisational ethics, values and codes of conduct are not adequately defined or embedded.
- Poor engagement – staff engagement is poor and high potential remains untapped.
- Declining performance – morale, safety, health and well-being and organizational performance have declined.
We help organisations turn around under performance, improve satisfactory performance and further develop the potential of high performers to maximise organisational success. We will develop a customised service that aligns with your context and achieves your desired performance and development outcomes. We can work with you on your Performance Management System and/or on building the capability of your managers to better manage and improve the performance of their staff and teams.
Performance Management and Development Solutions
Performance Management System Consulting
Performance Management Training for People Managers
Performance Management Support Service
Just-in-time phone coaching and advice service for Managers to address on-the-spot issues:
See our list of training courses on Managing and Improving Performance.