Sometimes teams and organisations get so focused on completing tasks and delivering outputs that they take the health and well-being of their employees – their most valuable asset – for granted. We know from Positive Psychology that positive and engaged workers are not only happier, but generally do better on any number of performance measures, including problem solving, creativity, resilience, goal achievement and productivity. Employees who are pushed beyond their physical, cognitive and emotional limits without adequate support can easily become dissatisfied, disengaged, disruptive and even disabled, impacting on well-being, morale and performance. Team leaders need a toolbox of skills and strategies to optimise workplace positivity and reduce the risk of work related illnesses such as stress, anxiety and depression.
PB Performance Coaching is ideally placed to assess and enhance workplace well-being, by identifying the underlying factors that are impacting on positivity and performance, and recommending targeted and cost-effective strategies that will help improve workplace well-being. Interventions may include:
- Team behavioural preference profiling
- Resilience At Work assessment, training and coaching
- Facilitated workplace well-being workshops for teams
- Individual coaching for team members or team leaders
- Workplace Well-being skills training for team leaders
- Workplace Well-being program design and implementation
- Recommendations of strategic management interventions or organisational changes
Our emphasis is on supporting managers to develop the skills, behaviours, systems, culture and mindset that enable them to manage, improve and sustain workplace well-being, rather than one-off exercises delivered by an external consultant.
Want to know more or talk through your situation? Contact Jo via our email form or telephone 0412 319 394.