- Jo Saies was recently invited to contribute to an article examining 2020 leadership development challenges in the Australian Human Resources Institute’s HRM Magazine. Read the article Leadership Development Challenges of 2020.
- Read our comments on performance management featured in the BRW article How Poorly Handled Employee Performance Reviews Damage an Organisation ‘Almost Every Time’
- Jo Saies was interviewed by The Fifth Estate business publication about the impact of staff well-being on bottom line business results. Read the article here.
- International Happiness Day is celebrated on March 21st each year. Click here to listen to an excerpt from a talk by Jo Saies on happiness and career choices for a National telesummit delivering workshops around the theme of happiness and well-being for International Happiness Day. The telesummit featured experts in the Positive Psychology field from around Australia including Dr. Tim Sharp from The Happiness Institute.
- ATO National Learning and Development Staff Expo ‘Taking Charge of Your Career’
You can view Jo’s presentation here.
- Listen to Jo coaching here
Training and Keynote Presentations
Jo Saies is available to deliver the following keynote presentations:
Face-to-face training programs are also available.