Resilience Re-boot is a supported, self-paced on-line program which blends the power of personalised coaching support, with expert advice on proven strategies to boost resilience.
Is it suitable for me?
Resilience Re-boot has been designed for people who are:
- Looking for sustainable ways to manage the challenges of their job
- Needing an extra boost to their resilience
- Busy but willing to invest 3-4 hours in their well-being and performance
- Wanting flexible learning – working at their own pace when and where they choose
- Open to working with a coach who will challenge their thinking and behavior.
What is involved?
Resilience Re-boot includes:
- Assessment of your personal resilience levels using the Resilience at Work ([email protected]) Scale
- A confidential telephone or face-to-face coaching session with an expert resilience coach
- Development of a customised plan for resilience that recognises your unique work context
- Six informative self-paced videos outlining proven resilience-building strategies
- Reflection sheets that ensure the video strategies are translated into actions
- Optional follow-up coaching to review and consolidate progress.
How do I complete the program?
- Contact us to book in your coaching session at a time that suits you
- We’ll send you a link and login details so you can complete your personal on-line resilience assessment
- Once you’ve completed your assessment, you’ll meet with your coach to receive your assessment report, review your results and work out your personal resilience plan
- After the coaching session, watch the 6 on-line modules and complete the associated worksheets at your own pace
- Contact us when you’ve completed the program if you need anything further.
How do I get started?
Phone Jo on 0412 319 394, or contact us via email, for a confidential, no-obligation discussion about pricing options and suitability of the program to your needs.